Monday, February 23, 2015

Girl Scout Cookies On Sale ($3.99/box!)



Our daughter Autumn is in her first year of Girl Scouts and we have all kinds of cookies for sale.  You’ve tried the rest, now try the best!  But don’t take my word for it.  Read startling testimony from current satisfied customers:

Jessie ‘The Body’ Ventura – “As a former Navy Seal, I’ve hunted everything from man to cookies, but I gotta tells ya, me and Theresa think Autumn’s Girl Scout cookies are the bomb!”

Oprah Winfrey – “When I get tired of losing weight, I turn to Autumn’s delicious Girl Scout cookies…for some reason they just taste better.  You go girl!”

Mike Yeo (head coach of the Minnesota Wild Hockey team) – “Before the start of every game I like to spread 30 or 40 boxes of Autumn’s ‘Thin Mint’ Girl Scout cookies around the locker room.  They look like little hockey pucks and the players love to practice shooting them into each other’s mouths.  They’re delicious, chock full of vitamins and minerals, and they’re thin so they don’t slow my guys down while giving them that extra “umph” to make it through a grueling game.”

Bob Dylan (folk rock singer, 60’s icon and Minnesota native) – “Whenever my ‘Never Ending Tour’ takes me through Minnesota I always load up on several crates of Autumn’s delicious Girl Scout cookies.  My roadies like ‘em because they’re the best.  Why do I like ‘em?  The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind.”

Lydia Cornell (beautiful, smart, funny actress who played Ted Knight’s daughter Sarah Rush on the beloved 80’s sitcom ‘Too Close For Comfort’ – “If all you did was just look for things to appreciate, you would live a joyous, spectacular life.  And I like to start every day by appreciating a box of Autumn’s spectacular Girl Scout Cookies.”

Cookie Monster – “Me like cookies.  Me like Autumn’s cookies.  Me like Autumn’s Girl Scout cookies!  Even the boxes taste great!  Gimme cookies!!”

Well there you have it.  If you’re like these celebrities and you want the best, get a hold of me or Nadia and stock up on that delicious wholesome goodness that is Autumn’s Girl Scout cookies.  Ask for them by name!

No comments:

Post a Comment